La Cantina dei Feudi S.r.l. was founded 1898 under the name of Cantine Antonio Logoluso for the production and business of the wines from the Region of Puglia in the South of Italy.
In 1992 the company changed its name becoming La Cantina dei Feudi S.r.l. beginning a strategy of innovation and modernization that is still in the process. The range of products offered has been extended including the most important DOC and IGT wines and a wider choices of local ones coming from various Italian Regions all being selected with a particular focus on quality only from trusted winemakers.
The company mainly specializes in the modern organized distribution in Italy and abroad, producing wines under its own label as well as for private-label always with good value-for-money.
The main targets of the company are constant quality, customer loyalty, satisfying the need of a constantly changing and evolving market guaranteeing a wide range of complementary services.
Today the company has all the necessary for refrigeration, stabilization, filtration and sterile bottling plants through microfilters, no pastorization is made.
La Cantina dei Feudi S.r.l. currently uses three bottling plants: one for the glass bottles, one for the P.E.T. bottles and one for the P.E.T. demijohns.
La Cantina dei Feudi in short
- The company covers an area of 10.700 square meters
- Latest renovation: 2011
- Quality certified IFS
- 50.000hl produced in 2019
- 3 bottling plants: glass bottles, P.E.T. bottles with pet blowing machine, 3 lt and 5 lt P.E.T. demijohns
- Hourly production capacity: 9.000 glass bottles, 5.000 P.E.T. bottles, 1.000 P.E.T. demijohns
- 35% residual capacity
- 13.000hl capacity storage
- Format bottles: 0,25 - 0,375 - 0,75 - 1 - 1,5 and 2 litres glass bottles; 0,75 - 1 - 1,5 and 2 litres P.E.T. bottles; 3 and 5 litres P.E.T. demijohns
- Wines: IGT, DOC and wines without denomination of origin from the main Regions of Italy